Wednesday 9 June 2010

First London Show

So I'm playing at The Constitution in Camden on the 27th of August. It's an acoustic show. I don't particularly mind this at all as recently the acoustic shows I've played have gone really well. Usually there is some dude singing some classic song and thanking the audience a million times and saying he has a sore throat and then belting a song out and hitting high notes to rapturous applause despite his supposed hoarseness. At which point I stroll on, say 'Hullo', and play what by the look on peoples faces MUST be disheveled noise...Rant over...

I wholly appreciate the need to play and meet people in London which is why I am venturing South. Most of my shows have been Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool so it will be a new one. If it is supposed to be "The next level" though then I know precisely 5 people in and around Greater London so it will more likely be more of the same. For now at least...

1 comment:

Neil Ward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.